Vintage Refurbished [ℹ]
Nikon F2SB 35mm Film Camera
The Nikon F2SB was Nikon's top of the line professional-level SLR in the 1970's. It is fully mechanical, batteries only power the light meter. The DP-3 meter prism (making this the F2SB) is the most advanced F2 meter prism available for non-AI lenses. It also has two extra focusing screens ("F" and "P") in addition to the standard "K" screen. An auxiliary hot shoe adapter is included.
This camera is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera.
- Full-frame camera using standard 35mm film
- Lens: 35mm f/2.8 Nikkor S (Non-AI version) (Lens has an engraved number on the side of the lens mount)
- Shutter: Titanium horizontal-travel focal plane shutter curtain, mirror lock-up
- Shutter speed: 10 seconds (with DP-3 prism) to 1/2000 seconds, B and T.
- Format: 24 x 36 (35mm)
- ISO: 12 to 6400
- Focus: Single lens reflex, standard "K" focusing screen ("F" and "P" screens also included)
- Flash synchronization: PC sync or auxiliary hot shoe (included)
- Battery: 357/LR-44 x2 (only for meter)
- Meter: Center weighted. DP-3 metered prism - silicone diode (the least common and best version of the F2 Photomic meter prisms available for non-AI lenses!