This Audio Technica Turntable is designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It is a fully manual belt-drive turntable that features a professional anti-resonance, 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish with a high-gloss, piano-black finish to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback. The sensor-monitored motor ensures accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for the die-cast aluminum platter. It also features a rubber mat, and a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm. The tonearm has adjustable tracking force, an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge, and a hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest. The AT-LPW50PB is also equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
This record player is new in the box.
- Audio Technica AT-LPW50PB
- Die-cast aluminum turntable platter
- Clear removable hinged dust cover
- Dust cover hinges
- Turntable rubber mat
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Drive belt
- 45-RPM adapter
- RCA audio cable
- AC adapter
- AT-HS4 headshell
- AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black)
- 16.54" W x 14.02" D x 4.96" H
- Type: Belt-drive manual turnable
- Motor: DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >60dB
- Output Level: Pre-amp “PHONO”: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec, Pre-amp “LINE”: 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- Weight: 5.56 kg (12.26 lbs.) without dust cover
- Power Supply Requirements: 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.