Crosley Switch II Entertainment Center
+ Free ShippingThis product ships free within the contiguous US.
The Crosley Switch II all-in-one turntable system is truly where simplicity meets functionality. It brings an uncluttered, mid century-inspired design packed with today’s tech. The stark white body features matte grey knobs that blend in seamlessly and complement the blonde veneer cabinet. It comes with matching speakers which sit on four rubber feet and integrate the same horizontal speaker grill pattern as the turntable. How sleek! The function knob allows you to easily switch between playing your favorite vinyl, tuning into AM/FM radio, the auxiliary input, or the built-in Bluetooth receiver to stream digital music through the turntable’s speakers. Use the cueing lever to gently drop onto your record and dial in the speed with the pitch control knob if you so desire. No need to worry about dust with the plexiglass lid which can be open or closed while playing your vinyl.
This record player is new in the box.
- 15.00" W x 14.00" D x 24.00" H
- 2-Speed Turntable (33 1/3 & 45 RPM)
- Built-in Bluetooth Receiver
- Built-in Full-Range Speaker
- External Full-Range Stereo Speakers
- Pre-Mounted Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Adjustable Pitch Control
- Clear Dust Cover
- Aux Input
- Headphone Jack
- Turntable Dimensions: 15" x 7.875" x 14"
- Speaker Dimensions: 6.25" x 8" x 5.875"