Olympus Trip 35 35mm Film Camera
+ Free ShippingThis product ships free within the contiguous US.
This Olympus Trip 35 is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera.
- Launched in 1967
- Full-frame camera using standard 35mm film
- 40mm f/2.8 w/ zone focusing - choose:
- 'landscape' - Infinity
- 'large group' - ~3 meters (~15 feet)
- 'small group' - ~1.5 meters (~5 feet)
- 'portrait' - ~1 meter (~3 feet)
- Automatic exposure - camera chooses shutter speed (1/30 or 1/250) and aperture, and won't allow pictures to be taken in inadequate lighting (a red flag will appear in the viewfinder).
- Uses selenium light meter cell - no batteries required!*
*It is recommended to keep the lens capped when not in use; excess exposure to light may decrease the life of the light meter
A great piece to add to your collection or for first time 35mm users!