This Olympus XA is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera.
- Launched in 1979
- Full-frame camera using standard 35mm film
- Innovative clam-shell design - one of the most compact full-frame cameras ever.
- 35mm f/2.8 w/ coincidence rangefinder focusing (infinity to 2.8 feet)
- Automatic aperture-priority exposure - camera chooses shutter speed (1 second to 1/500 second visible in viewfinder, camera allows up to 10 seconds) based on user-selected aperture (ƒ2.8-ƒ22).
- Uses two 1.5 volt (357 type) batteries
A great piece to add to your collection or for first time 35mm users!
Please note this little camera had an entire life before Retrospekt. It will show signs of previous usage, but it is guaranteed to be working, clean, and restored. Due to the nature of the refurbishment process, your camera may differ slightly than the one in photos.