This camera is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera.
- Full-frame camera using standard 35mm film
- Nippon Kogaku Nikkor 50mm ƒ2.0 pre-AI lens
- Type A focusing screen
- Photomic-T metered viewfinder - cleaned and adjusted to use commonly available 1.5V alkaline or silver batteries, rather than the original (outlawed) mercury cells. No need to compensate the meter for voltage!
- Built like a tank - the choice of many professional photojournalists in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Camera shows wear overall, but is in great working shape.
- Power: 2x 675 battery