Vintage Refurbished ⓘ
NIMSLO 3D 35mm Point and Shoot Film Camera
+ Free ShippingThis product ships free within the contiguous US.
This NIMSLO 3D 35mm camera is a truly unique item allowing you to capture images in 3D! It has unique lens design with four 30mm f/5.6 air spaced triplet lenses. The camera comes with a bright-frame viewfinder that is useful when measuring light and during flash photography. The viewfinder shows a red dot in the middle when the exposure is not sufficient, or batteries are exhausted, and a green dot when the batteries are working, and the exposure is at the correct level. The external Nimslo Opti-Lite Dual Flash is included in this package for when you're in a setting that needs that additional boost of light.
Camera comes new and packaged in original box.
- Lens: Four fixed 30mm f/5.6 air spaced triplet lenses
- Shutter: 1/30 sec - 1/500 sec
- ISO 100 - 1600
- Hot Shoe for attaching a Nimslo Optician's-Lite Electronic Flash
- Exposure Control: CdS Cell measures light to program shutter speed and aperture size for best combination to achieve correctly exposed negatives
- Film: 35mm color negative only
- Power: Three Everyday or Duravell No.386 silver oxide batteries (Equivalent batteries: Maxell SR 43W, Panasonic WL11 and Ray-O-Vac RW24/44)