Vintage Refurbished [ℹ]
Olympus Pen D 35mm Film Camera
This Olympus Pen D is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera.
- Half-frame camera using standard 35mm film - get 72 exposures on a roll of standard 36 exposure 35mm, or 48 exposures on a roll of standard 24 exposure 35mm!
- Zuiko 32mm ƒ1.9 fixed focal length lens - shoot in lower light than standard Pen cameras
- Scale focusing
- Full manual exposure user control - photographer sets the shutter speed (1/8-1/500 + B) and aperture (ƒ1.9-ƒ16) via controls on the lens
- Built in selenium meter - no batteries required! User must transfer exposure index number to the shutter speed ring
- Small compact design with a fast lens!
*It is recommended to keep the camera in a bag or other container when not it use as excess exposure to light may decrease the life of the light meter