Vintage Refurbished [ℹ]
Rollei 35 T Compact 35mm Film Camera
The Rollei 35 T is a premium 35mm scale focus camera, built by Rollei-Werke Franke & Heidecke in Singapore starting in 1974 and produced through 1980. This camera was a later evolution of the original Rollei 35 which was first introduced in November 1966. When the Rollei 35 was released, it was the smallest full frame 35mm camera ever made, a claim that remained true for years even after it was discontinued. The Rollei 35 T is in fact not a new version, but a continuation of the Rollei 35. Even several years after the last of the original models was discontinued, the camera was resurrected as several special edition collector’s models throughout the 1990s. The entire Rollei 35 series was very popular due to its miniature form and ability to produce such high quality photographs. The powerful Carl Zeiss Tessar lens which makes these images so outstanding, offers a fixed mount design with a focal length of 40 mm (1.6 inches) and an aperture of f/3.5 to f/22.
This Rollei 35 is tested and working, and a full CLA has been performed on the camera. It includes a wrist strap, carrying case, UV filter, rubber sun shade in original package, and Rollei flash unit.
- Full-frame camera using standard 35mm film
- Lens: 40mm f/3.5 Rollei Tessar coated 4-elements
- Shutter: Inside the lens compur leaf, 1/2 to 1/500 seconds.
- Aperture: f/3.5 to f/22
- Format: 24 x 36
- ISO: 25 to 1600
- Focus: Scale focus with 40mm projected frame lines, 3 ft to infinity
- Flash synchronization: Hot shoe and M and X Flash Sync (all speeds)
- Exposure Meter: Coupled CdS Cell w/ top plate match needle
- Battery: 1.35v PX625 mercury cell
- Built in meter (user must compensate for battery voltage)
- Small compact design